Services for employers at the School of Business
We, at the School of Business Career Services, connect organisations and business students in various ways and channels. In addition to reaching out to the School of Business students, we work also closely with our colleagues at the Aalto University. We organise together various events such as the Summer Job Day and Aalto Talent Expo that combine the students from all fields at Aalto University.
Services to the Employers include:
- mediating job and internship adverts (in Aalto JobTeaser, before Aalto CareerWeb),
- providing visibility through different kinds of events and marketing channels
- mediating thesis and project assignments and
- organizing several recruiting and career events
Many opportunities for many needs
Below you'll find several articles on our employer services. If you need any help in choosing the right services, please be in touch!
(Our contact information below on the page)
Internships are an efficient channel for recruitment, through which employers get valuable work contribution and information on the education at Aalto University. By hiring an intern, your organisation will gain the latest industry views and fresh ideas.
If you wish to connect with the other School's students (School of Arts, Design and Architecture, School of Chemical Engineering, School of Electrical Engineering or School of Science), please read more about the services here: Aalto University Employer Services
Aalto University School of Business student (Career Services Survey 2021)
I like that from JobTeaser I can find some jobs that I haven't seen anywhere else, such as LinkedIn, or other Finnish recruitment platforms
Some interesting facts
- At the time of graduation, 87 % of School of Business 2018 graduates were already working and 15 % of them found their job through us.
- School of Business students look for jobs primarily from organization's own website, social media and Aalto JobTeaser job portal.
- ~60 % of School of Business students use Aalto JobTeaser job portal (note that the platform is still new and the number is increasing steadily at the onboarding phase)
- We publish about 9 000 job and internship adverts annually to Aalto students in Aalto JobTeaser (number includes job ads from both Aalto University portal and Aarresaari).
Sources: Aalto University School of Business / the Finnish Business School Graduates survey at the time of graduation, Aalto JobTeaser statistics and Aalto University School of Business 1 year placement survey.
We have a long tradition of co-operation with our alumni and the corporate world. We offer multiple forms of collaboration to our alumni, companies and other organizations as well as the public sector.