Services for employers at the School of Business
We, at the School of Business Career Services, connect organisations and business students in various ways and channels. In addition to reaching out to the School of Business students, we work also closely with our colleagues at the Aalto University. We organise together various events such as the Summer Job Day and Aalto Talent Expo that combine the students from all fields at Aalto University.
Services to the Employers include:
- mediating job and internship adverts (in Aalto JobTeaser),
- providing visibility through different kinds of events and marketing channels
- mediating thesis and project assignments (Aalto JobTeaser) and
- organizing several recruiting and career events (eg. Aalto Talent Expo and Summer Job Day)
Many opportunities for many needs
Below you'll find several articles on our employer services. If you need any help in choosing the right services, please be in touch!
(Our contact information below on the page)
Internships are an efficient channel for recruitment, through which employers get valuable work contribution and information on the education at Aalto University. By hiring an intern, your organisation will gain the latest industry views and fresh ideas.
If you wish to connect with the other School's students (School of Arts, Design and Architecture, School of Chemical Engineering, School of Electrical Engineering or School of Science), please read more about the services here: Aalto University Employer Services
Some useful facts about the School of Business students:
- At the time of graduation, 77% of School of Business 2021 graduates were already working
- 22% of the 2021 graduates reported using some of our services to find their first job (Aalto JobTeaser, fairs, other Career Services events)
- 82% of our students read our newsletter and over 50% take part in the recruitment events organised by the Career Services
- 66% of School of Business students use Aalto JobTeaser job portal for job search and 60% of them have activated the Daily Job Alert
(more statistics about Aalto JobTeaser can be found in the Recruit a student -page)
- The School of Business students are very appreciated at the job market and they have specialised in the following fields:
Sources: School of Business Career Services survey, Aalto JobTeaser statistics and Aalto University School of Business 1 year placement survey.
Aalto University School of Business student (Career Services Survey 2021)
I like that from JobTeaser I can find some jobs that I haven't seen anywhere else, such as LinkedIn, or other Finnish recruitment platforms
We have a long tradition of co-operation with our alumni and the corporate world. We offer multiple forms of collaboration to our alumni, companies and other organizations as well as the public sector.