Internationalisation is an integral part of all activities, services, and operating principles at Aalto University and plays a significant role in enabling the university to rise further towards a world-class university.
Internationalisation strengthens the quality of research, education, innovation, artistic activities, and societal impact of the university and enriches the diversity of the science community.
Internationalisation plays a key role in Aalto University’s ability to fulfill its national, value-based, and ethical responsibilities and broadens the possibilities to contribute towards the betterment of the world.
Aalto University supports and promotes:
- Internationalisation of research and education
- International mobility of students and staff
- Development and coordination of international academic partnerships
- The enhancement of the global competence of students and staff
- Integration of international students and staff into the Aalto community and Finnish society
- The visibility of the university in relevant international contexts