HR Services - School of Chemical Engineering

Contact details for HR Services in the School of Chemical Engineering
Laboratory work

HR Services at the School of Chemical Engineering supports human resources management through offering services to managers and departments as part of the university's HR Services organisation.

HR services personnel at the school and its units are listed below. Local HR will help you with all other personnel matters, except questions related absences, annual leaves, working hours and Workday Support.

Which address do I contact?

Service Address


[email protected]

My annual leave

My absence, family leave

My working time

Use of Tiima system

Use of Workday system

[email protected]

My tax card

My taxation

My pay slip or pay question

[email protected] Submit my medical certificate
[email protected] All other HR matters

Department of Bioproducts and Biosystems (BIO2)

Department of Chemistry and Materials Science (CMAT)

Department of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering (CMET)

Anneli Parvinen

HR Generalist
This service is provided by:

School of Chemical Engineering

Did you find what you were looking for? If not, please contact us.
  • Published:
  • Updated: