- We develop the pedagogical competence of our learning community in collaboration with different actors at Aalto.
- We support teachers and programmes in finding pedagogical solutions for learning and for questions related to the digitalisation of teaching by joint discussions and facilitating workshops.
- We organise pedagogical and digital pedagogy training and events and participate in the teaching competence assessment process.
- We support the curriculum design work at Aalto University and other strategic development of teaching.
- We enhance the collaboration of actors from different backgrounds and the renewal of our learning culture.
- Our tasks also include various types of projects aimed to develop the processes of Aalto Learning Services and Aalto practices.
Log in to see the team's contact information.
Digital Learning Environments
Pedagogical Matrix Team
MyTeaching Support offers planning and development assistance for teachers for pedagogical reflection, use of digital learning environments, and questions related to pedagogical training.
Additional information at aalto.fi
Do you want to develop yourself as a teacher? Start Aalto pedagogical training with A! Peda Intro and continue with other core courses, or check the available elective courses.