Quick links to Sisu interface and instructions
Website where you can find instructions how to use Sisu student information system for Aalto administration and teachers.
Log in to Sisu by entering your Aalto username and password.
Students do not need to request user rights. Teaching staff do not need to request user rights for processing study plans or managing the courses they teach. Learning Services staff can apply for user rights through the Sisu Access shop.
Functionalities of Sisu include:
- personal study plans (HOPS)
- follow-up and development of studies based on personal study plan data
- basic register for student information
- registration for courses and examinations
- tools for teachers for the management of the data of students taking their courses, and for grading
- compilation of degree certificates
- online services for students, such as requests for graduation and applications for a credit transfer for studies completed elsewhere
Leap for Learning – enabling success
Leap for Learning is a change initiative that supports future-led learning and streamlines everyday work.
Two new platforms – Sisu and the Aalto Service Platform – will revolutionise services related to teaching and learning at Aalto University.
Many teaching and learning services and workflows will be renewed over the coming year. Related projects have been brought together under the heading of Leap for Learning.