Partnership Programme for long-term collaboration
The Partnership Programme offers a clear model and structure for co-operation. This helps develop relations and strengthen them towards long-term strategic partnerships.
Companies enter into a 2 to 3-year partnership agreement with the School of Business. The parties determine the focus of the co-operation together. A total of 12 companies are currently involved in the programme.
The Partnership Programme offers companies an excellent opportunity to build, develop and maintain collaboration with our internationally recognized School of Business.
The Partnership Programme at the School of Business offers companies:
- Clear means and structures to build, develop and maintain
- university collaboration
- Valued contacts with students and an entrance to the academic community
- Possibility to share knowledge with the teaching and expert community
- Fresh insights and access to sources of new knowledge
- A way to increase their visibility and develop their employer brand with a clear goal
- A solution that fits the needs of the company
- Their own contact person and the possibility to develop a long-term partnership
For further information, please contact:
External Relations, School of Business
+358 50 590 5620