The Partnership Programme offers a clear model and structure for co-operation, which facilitates in developing the relations towards long-term strategic partnerships.
Companies enter into a 2 to 3-year partnership agreement with the School of Business. The parties determine the focus of the co-operation together. There are currently 10 Premium Partners: Alma Media, Deloitte, EY, Finavia, Hilti, Konecranes, K Group, KPMG, OP and PwC.
The Partnership Programme offers Premium Partners an excellent opportunity to build, develop and maintain collaboration with our internationally recognized School of Business.
The Partnership Programme at the School of Business offers companies:
- Clear means and structures to build, develop and maintain university collaboration
- Valued contacts with students and an entry point into the academic community
- Possibility to share knowledge with the teaching and expert community
- Fresh insights and access to sources of new knowledge
- A way to increase the companies' visibility and develop their employer brand with a clear goal
- A solution that fits the needs of the company
- Their own contact person and the possibility to develop a long-term partnership