An article page can be used to present any type of information or content. The topic can be, for example, collaboration options, a certain research area or architecture in Otaniemi. Here's how to do that.
Aalto.fi page types
Get to know aalto.fi and its site structure
There are several page types at aalto.fi, each with its specific purpose and layout. The website at large is made up of hubs which contains content from different categories. If you're unfamiliar with the overall structure of the website, start with a basic tutorial.
Once you have understood how the site is structured, it's time to go ahead and create pages for your content. The most commonly used page types are:
- The website is based on hubs and content is centralised under them. Only the Digital Communications team can create them since they have a specific purpose for the site structure.
- Article, the go-to page type for general info that can be updated over time. The content of the articles ranges from degree programmes, Otaniemi campus to collaboration.
- Service, used specifically by the service providers at Aalto to create practical, guiding content for staff, students and partners.
- News, for recent happenings, either public or for the Aalto community only.
- Event, used for upcoming happenings at the university.
- Research group, exclusively for explaining and promoting the work done by Aalto university's research groups.
Find the one that suits your purpose the best below and learn more about that page type!