Registration for courses on Sisu – a quick guide
More detailed instructions that complement this quick guide are available in the instructions menu below the quick guide.
Registration for courses in a nutshell:
- Open your primary study plan (HOPS).
- Click on the code of the course for which you want to register.
- Check which year is displayed under the course title. Select the ongoing year.
- Click on the arrow next to the year. A notification banner appears at the top of the page. Click on the text ‘Use this version’.
- Go to the ‘Completion methods’ tab and choose the completion method and the teaching you want.
- Use the study calendar to register for courses.
- To go to your study calendar, either click on the text ‘Proceed to registration’ in the notification banner at the top of the page, or use the calendar link in the top navigation.
- If there are several teaching groups for the course, choose the ones that best suit you.
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
- Answer any compulsory questions.
- Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
Your preliminary registration for the course is now complete. However, if the number of course participants is limited, your registration will not be confirmed until the end of the registration period. If the number of participants in the course is not limited, Sisu confirms your registration immediately.