Registration for courses in Sisu – a quick guide
Registration for courses in a nutshell:
- Open your primary study plan (HOPS).
- Click on the code of the course for which you want to register.
- Check which year is displayed under the course title. Select the ongoing year.
- Click on the arrow next to the year. A notification banner appears at the top of the page. Click on the text ‘Use this version’.
- Go to the Completion methods-tab and choose the completion method and the teaching you want.
- Register to the implementations via the Registration-page.
- To get there, either click on the link Proceed to registration in the notification banner at the top of the page, or click on the Registration-page in the top navigation.
- Click the Register-button.
- If there are several teaching groups for the course, choose the ones that best suit you.
- Answer any compulsory questions.
- Click the Confirm-button.
Your preliminary registration for the course is now complete. However, if the number of course participants is limited, your registration will not be confirmed until the end of the registration period. If the number of participants in the course is not limited, Sisu confirms your registration immediately.