Success of Students study well-being project
Action plan for 2018-2020 / Success of Students project
Based on the results of annual AllWell? questionnaire, our main focus areas for 2018-2020 are as follows:
- Targeted study well-being services and communication in Aalto
- Pedagogical education and development
Contact persons in study well-being initiative
AllWell? study well-being questionnaire in February 2019
The study well-being questionnaire AllWell? is open for second year bachelor’s and first year master’s students from 6 to 20 February 2019. The students will be sent a link to the questionnaire by email. You can answer in English, Finnish or Swedish.
Student support, guidance and study well-being
Study well-being is important in Aalto University and it is one of our strategic initiatives. We want to ensure the success of our students’ capabilities and wellbeing in a multicultural and diverse community. Study well-being questionnaire results indicate that students who feel well also study well. We have many ways to support this wellbeing by providing first-class study support and doing continuous development of teaching.
Supporting student well-being: AllWell? counter feedback
After replying to the AllWell? questionnaire, the students get personal feedback on their strengths as well as tips for personal development in study skills and study well-being.
Study well-being questionnaire AllWell? and the development of teaching in Aalto University
With the help of the annual study well-being questionnaire AllWell?, we gain research-based knowledge for planning actions for pedagogical development. The summaries of the results, regarding each programme/department, are delivered to the Programme heads and Deans.
Aalto University's joint strategic initiatives in the field of education for 2016-2020 are Aalto Online Learning, Learning Challenge Aalto, Programme Attractiveness and Success of Students.
We educate game changers by
- pioneering online and blended learning experiences with improved learning results
- strengthening work life capabilities and integrating real life challenges into teaching and learning by deeper industry-academia relationships
- improving content and quality of our degree programmes, and processes and tools related to student recruitment, marketing and admissions
- enhancing student wellbeing by advancing study support, teaching and learning services