Success of Students study well-being project
Action plan for 2018-2020 / Success of Students project
Based on the results of annual AllWell? questionnaire, our main focus areas for 2018-2020 are as follows:
- Targeted study well-being services and communication in Aalto
- Pedagogical education and development
Supporting student wellbeing and ability to study
After replying to the AllWell? questionnaire, the students get personal feedback on their strengths as well as tips for personal development in study skills and study well-being.
Aalto University's joint strategic initiatives in the field of education for 2016-2020 are Aalto Online Learning, Learning Challenge Aalto, Programme Attractiveness and Success of Students.
We educate game changers by
- pioneering online and blended learning experiences with improved learning results
- strengthening work life capabilities and integrating real life challenges into teaching and learning by deeper industry-academia relationships
- improving content and quality of our degree programmes, and processes and tools related to student recruitment, marketing and admissions
- enhancing student wellbeing by advancing study support, teaching and learning services