Success of Students study well-being project
Action plan for 2018-2020 / Success of Students project
Based on the results of annual AllWell? questionnaire, our main focus areas for 2018-2020 are as follows:
- Targeted study well-being services and communication in Aalto
- Pedagogical education and development
The AllWell? questionnaire on study wellbeing
The AllWell? questionnaire on study wellbeing is sent to all Aalto’s 2nd year bachelor's and 1st year master's students every year.
Student Services psychologist group
The Student Services psychologist group comprises Aalto’s study psychologists and the career counselling psychologist.
Starting Point of Wellbeing
The Starting Point of Wellbeing offers students easy access to counselling and advice on matters of well-being and study ability. The services available to you include drop-in (no reservation) advising/counselling sessions, peer support groups, and online materials. You can also make an appointment to receive individual counselling.
Personal Impact brings to light already existing courses in Aalto University on values and meaningfulness, self-leadership, societal impact, human potential and well-being.
Aalto University's joint strategic initiatives in the field of education for 2016-2020 are Aalto Online Learning, Learning Challenge Aalto, Programme Attractiveness and Success of Students.
We educate game changers by
- pioneering online and blended learning experiences with improved learning results
- strengthening work life capabilities and integrating real life challenges into teaching and learning by deeper industry-academia relationships
- improving content and quality of our degree programmes, and processes and tools related to student recruitment, marketing and admissions
- enhancing student wellbeing by advancing study support, teaching and learning services