How to add a translation for your article and/or service?
- Open the page that you want to translate.
- Click "Translate" tab above the article/service article.
- Pick the language version, that you want to create and click "Add" .
- Don't touch meta data fields.
- Go through all the content and replace the texts with the right language versions.
- Notice that if you want to hide some of the components from this language version, you can take the mark away from the component you want to hide, just unmark "Show this component in this language" box and it will not be showed on the page.
- If you need to add component(s) for this language version, go back to the original language version, add the component(s) and it/they will be automatically added to this language version. (Remember to hide the component from the original language version if you don't need it there.)
- If you want to add links to the pages that begin with "aalto.fi", use instead of the full URL (https://www.aalto.fi/services/translations-all-language-versions-in-one-place) this form: /services/translations-all-language-versions-in-one-place (without the begin of the URL).
- The components (from up to down) describe the order of the content components. You can drag and drop – reorganise the order of the different components – by using the arrow "+" mark in the beginning of the component.
- Finally remember to roll down and click "Save (this translation)".
Back to aalto.fi guidelines