Properly managed research data creates competitive edge and is an important part of a high-quality research process. Here you will find links to support, services and instructions for research data management.
How can the Data Agents help you?
Data Agents extend the support services with discipline-specific expertise and they can help with questions, such as:
- How is personal data processed and anonymized?
- How is research data stored and shared with collaborators?
- How is research data organized and documented?
- How to choose a suitable data repository for data sharing?
- How to choose a license for a dataset or code?
- Aalto Research Software Engineers
- Aalto Data Hub
- Aalto Materials Digitalization Platform
Our Data Agents
Enriqueta Noriega Benitez
Our mission is better data management
A cultural change is needed to maximise Aalto University's research impact. We have recruited Data Agents to ensure that data is managed properly and it is possible to open. Proper data management is essential to achieving open science goals:
- Optimal use and reuse of research data (Strategic Goal of Aalto University)
- Aalto 2022: Strong open research data capabilities (Digitalisation Strategy, Aalto University)
Links to research data management resources
Follow these links to find research data management related resources at Aalto.
The Qual+ center advances greater cooperation and capacity building around topics of qualitative methodologies within the School of Business at Aalto, and leverages Aalto’s world class qualitative research skills internationally.