ERC Consolidator Grant funding
- Assistant Professor Paula Hohti: Re-fashioning the Renaissance: Popular Groups, Fashion and the Material and Cultural Significance of Clothing in Europe, 1550-1650.
- Assistant Professor Matti Kummu: Respecting safe operating spaces: opportunities to meet future food demand with sustainable use of water and land resources
- Adjunct Professor Emma Master: Bio-derived HIgh Value polymers through novel Enzyme function
- Senior scientist Mikko Möttönen: Quantum Environment Engineering for Steered Systems
- Professor Robin Ras: Superslippery Liquid-Repellent Surfaces: Towards Orders of Magnitude Reduction in Droplet Friction
- Professor Miina Rautiainen: From needles to landscapes: a novel approach to scaling forest spectra
- Professor Mika Sillanpää: Cavity quantum phonon dynamics