ERC Consolidator Grant funding
The European Research Council (ERC) funding is awarded to leading researchers for pioneering work at the frontiers of science. ERC Consolidator Grants are designed to support excellent Principal Investigators with 7-12 years of experience since completion of PhD.
- Assistant Professor Paula Hohti: Re-fashioning the Renaissance: Popular Groups, Fashion and the Material and Cultural Significance of Clothing in Europe, 1550-1650.
- Assistant Professor Matti Kummu: Respecting safe operating spaces: opportunities to meet future food demand with sustainable use of water and land resources
- Adjunct Professor Emma Master: Bio-derived HIgh Value polymers through novel Enzyme function
- Senior scientist Mikko Möttönen: Quantum Environment Engineering for Steered Systems
- Professor Robin Ras: Superslippery Liquid-Repellent Surfaces: Towards Orders of Magnitude Reduction in Droplet Friction
- Professor Miina Rautiainen: From needles to landscapes: a novel approach to scaling forest spectra
- Professor Mika Sillanpää: Cavity quantum phonon dynamics