The EIT Community’s response focuses, on the one hand, on the most vulnerable beneficiary groups affected by the crisis, i.e. students, entrepreneurs (start-ups and SMEs) and innovators.
EIT Climate-KIC Extraordinary Post COVID-19 Regeneration Call 2020
- Stage 1: Expression of Interest, 22 May 2020 (17:00 CET)
- Stage 2: Full Proposal, 12 June 2020 (17:00 CET)
NOTE: Only successful Expressions of Interest from Stage One will be invited to submit Full Proposals.
Please log in to get full access to the call document!
EIT Climate-KIC is expecting to receive funds from the EIT to support selected activities that respond to the immediate impacts of the pandemic and/or activities that regenerate and reboot our economies in line EIT Climate-KIC's mission to build a prosperous, inclusive, climate-resilient society founded on a net- zero-carbon, circular economy.
The projects must deliver clear outputs by the end of 2020 – clear products, services and solutions with clear market pathways. Studies, project plans, analyses or similar are not considered as products, services or solutions.
The Call is shaped by EIT to identify projects with the potential to stimulate job creation, prosperity and economic regeneration, and by EIT Climate-KIC to narrow in on the European Green Deal frames of circular economy, thebuilt environment and the financial system.
Due to the requirement that the projects deploy funding by the end of 2020, programmes and projects that have the maturity level to grow and scale fast, create jobs, and that build and complement our existing portfolio of work are preferred.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please read the Call to Action and Guidelines carefully (they are combined in one document) and start to shape your Expressions of Interest as soon as possible to meet the quick turnaround.
- Submitting Expressions of Interest or Full Proposals can only be done through Plaza, our electronic platform. All proposals must be submitted through Plaza. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit to avoid any local IT issues causing failed submissions.
- To submit a proposal, you must be registered on Plaza. If you do not have access yet, please register well in advance of the deadline at: https://plaza.climate-kic.org. Any registrations received less than 5 working days prior to the deadline may not be processed in time.
- All the details are available on our website (https://www.climate-kic.org/get-involved/apply-for-a-grant/).