Research in entrepreneurship combines theoretical and methodological rigour with practical relevance.
Our research can be broadly characterised as endeavouring to understand the complexity of entrepreneurship as a multifaceted socio-economic phenomenon.Much of our research is applied, with relevance for public policy.
Some of our current research projects include:
- entrepreneurship and population ageing
- psychological processes underlying entrepreneurial actions
- regional and institutional embeddedness of entrepreneurship
- social and sustainable business venturing
- trust in small firms' financial relationships
Department of Management Studies
Aalto University School of Business
P.O. Box 21230
Head of the Department: Professor Teemu Kautonen
Unit Coordinator: Arne Kroeger
Secretary of the Unit: Sanni Riit'aho