Zenodo Data Repository
- Zenodo will register a new persistent identifier DOI for uploaded datasets.
- Supports login using ORCID account
- Accepts various upload types including publications, posters, presentations, datasets, images, video/audio files, software and lessons.
- Default quota is 50 GB per dataset
- Supports restricting access to data for later publishing (e.g. together with the publication)
- Zenodo integrates with GitHub to make software citeable.
- EU-funded, and managed by CERN.
- Supports versioning on the dataset level
- Communities to build a hub of curated information with a group of users
- Contact Open Science and ACRIS team to get help with describing your datasets: [email protected]
- For problems and issues with the Zenodo service, you may contact Zenodo support through an online form
- If you have any questions or problems related to use of Zenodo in Aalto University, please send a service request here: servicedesk.aalto.fi.
- Storage for datasets larger than 50 GB needs to be discussed with Zenodo support
- Not suitable for confidential or secret data
- No support services for data curation, describing datasets or publishing
- Authentication only with Github, ORCID or Zenodo account
- Only browser interface available for uploads
B2SHARE is the user-friendly, reliable and trustworthy EUDAT service to store and publish research data from diverse contexts.
The Fairdata services enable verifiable and reproducible science and secure preservation of digital research outputs.
Publishing the underlying research data increases citations to your journal articles and other publications.