Zenodo Data Repository
- Zenodo will register a new DOI for uploaded datasets.
- Supports login using ORCID account
- Accepts various upload types including publications, posters, presentations, datasets, images, video/audio files, software and lessons.
- Default quota is 50 GB per dataset
- Supports restricting access to data for later publishing (e.g. together with the publication)
- Zenodo integrates with GitHub to make software citeable.
- EU-funded, and managed by CERN.
- Supports versioning on the dataset level
- Communities to build a hub of curated information with a group of users
- Contact Open Science and ACRIS team to get help with describing your datasets: [email protected]
- For problems and issues with the Zenodo service, you may contact Zenodo support through an online form
- If you have any questions or problems related to use of Zenodo in Aalto University, please send a service request here: servicedesk.aalto.fi.
- Storage for datasets larger than 50 GB needs to be discussed with Zenodo support
- Not suitable for confidential or secret data
- No support services for data curation, describing datasets or publishing
- Authentication only with Github, ORCID or Zenodo account
- Only browser interface available for uploads
Data publishing repositories used in Aalto University
B2SHARE is the user-friendly, reliable and trustworthy EUDAT service to store and publish research data from diverse contexts.
The Fairdata services enable verifiable and reproducible science and secure preservation of digital research outputs.