B2SHARE Data repository
- Provides DOI for the uploaded datasets
- Supports login with Aalto account, ORCID and several other accounts
- Allows all file formats
- Supports closed, restricted, embargoed (delayed publishing) and open access to datasets
- Storage limit is 20 GB for a dataset, 10 GB for a single file
- Extensive API for integration to other services
- Supports versioning on the dataset level
- EU funded Collaborative Data Infrastructure
- Offers long-term persistent storage. Includes guaranteed exit period of 2 years for data transfers in case of closure of the service.
For problems related to EUDAT services, contact EUDAT support with an online form.
If you have any questions regarding use of EUDAT in Aalto University, please send a service request here: servicedesk.aalto.fi.
- Extra storage possible only via premium option not available in Aalto (extra charge)
- No support services for data curation, describing datasets or publishing
- No preview for files
Zenodo is a catch-all repository for any kind of research data.
The Fairdata services enable verifiable and reproducible science and secure preservation of digital research outputs.
Publishing the underlying research data increases citations to your journal articles and other publications.