MyCourses digital learning environment
- You can communicate with course participants.
- You can share course material, resources, links and other content.
- You can set up and grade assignments, receive submissions and track completion progress.
- You can manage groups and facilitate discussions.
- You can organise remote exam and quizzes with assessment tools.
- You can operate Zoom, Teams, Panopto and Turnitin on MyCourses.
Q&A on MyCourses
MyCourses interface https://mycourses.aalto.fi
MyCourses course workspaces are automatically generated based on student information system Sisu course information. Course spaces are created only at night, so new courses created on Sisu will not have space in MyCourses until the following day.
Students get access to the workspace after after their registrations are approved.
At Aalto University, these two systems are integrated together. The Sisu page is automatically created for each course confirmed in the curriculum.
MyCourses workspaces are automatically created based on the Sisu information of each course.
When the students have registered for the course in Sisu and the teacher has confirmed the registrations, then the student information is automatically transferred from Sisu to MyCourses.
Course space will be available to teachers and students for two academic years. After that, the space will be removed from the system. There is no need for teachers to clean or delete any content from a course space unless there is content that needs to be removed sooner.
Yes, you can use a personal workspace for advising or supervising theses. Order the personal workspace by filling in this form.