TeliaSign is being replaced by Aalto Sign. Please use Aalto Sign for your electroning signing needs. All integrations to TeliaSign, such as the electronic decisions form, will be transferred to Aalto Sign during the spring of 2023.
Accessibility statement for Telia Sign digital signature service
This accessibility statement is for Aalto University's digital signature service provided by Telia Sign in addresses eid.teliacompany.com and *.teliasign.com. The statement was created 14.12.2020. The service is subject to the EU's accessibility directive, the aim of which is to ensure equality in a digitalized society and set uniform requirements for accessibility.
The accessibility of the service has been evaluated by Telia Finland Oyj.
The state of accessibility of the digital service: fulfills accessibility requirements partly.
The content that is not accessible and its shortcomings
- The signature view has several form titles which can lead to screen reader reading a wrong title.
- Signature view and document download view have empty titles making it more difficult to navigate with keyboard and screen reader.
- The bar showing progress for signature process has low contrast making it more difficult to detect.
- The document downloaded through download link is not clear from the context because the screen reader cannot detect the active tab.
- Page language is missing and screen reader reads the page with default language, which can be different that the page language, making it more difficult to understand.
If you notice any deficiencies regarding the accessibility of the site, you can provide feedback to: [email protected]. Please mention the name of the service in your feedback (Telia Sign). We are actively working to address the accessibility issues that have been identified.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us. The answer can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the Authority
Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö
Phone number 0295 016 000