Arrange your own alumni event or class reunion
We are happy to offer our help in organizing class reunions or other alumni meetings. The School of Business can offer restaurant Arvo's premises for the use of the class reunions or other alumni groups at the given times. Contact us and let's plan together!
How to organize for example a class reunion at the School of Business:
- Call together an organizing committee (you can also act alone, if you have enough time) and make a preliminary plan of the event with some date suggestions.
- Contact the School of Business Alumni Relations Manager, preferably by email: [email protected].
- When you have agreed about the event concept and the date with the School's Alumni Relations Manager, the School can send the invitations on your behalf to all those relevant alumni whose contact information can be found in the Aalto University alumni register (the School sends one invitation by postal mail and one invitation by email). According to the GDPR, we cannot hand over any contact details from the alumni register.
- If you want to have catering in your event, arrange it separately with a catering provider (the School's Alumni Relations Manager can give necessary contact details, if you want to have catering in restaurant Arvo).
- If you want your alumni group to attend a guided tour in the School of Business building in Otaniemi, arrange it separately with the School's Alumni Relations Manager.
Join our alumni community!
Join our alumni community free of charge on Aalto Alumni Circle. By registering you will get e.g. invitations to alumni events and information on our School's and University's current topics.
Highlights from School of Business alumni reunions
‘Many lecturers and professors at the School of Business stick in one’s mind for decades’
The class of 1954 of the School of Business convened at Aalto University Töölö.
Onerva Vartiainen: ‘I am remarkably grateful for everything the School of Economics gave me’
The class of 1952 met at the Ekonomiaukio building on the first Monday of March.
Alumni of the School of Business returned to their old school 70 years after they started their studies
Budding internationalism, friends, choral singing and a secure post-graduate job are at the forefront of memories.
Class reunions are part of alumni traditions at the School of Business
The new building of the School of Business in Otaniemi offers excellent facilities for organising class reunions also in the future.
Class of ’52 reunited for a celebration
The class of ’52 was the first class to study in the new building in Töölö. This year marks the 65th anniversary of their graduation.
FINNFOCUS 68 export trade show organised by the Helsinki School of Economics Student Union (KY) was a major event in its day
Over 140 companies had an exhibition stand on the m/s Finnpartner ferry of the FINNFOCUS 68 export trade.
Finnfocus export fair and old classmates will not be forgotten
The so-called 'joy walruses' of Helsinki School of Economics gathered to celebrate their class 50 years after beginning their studies.