Master's Programme in Advanced Energy Solutions
Programme main page
Starting your studies
Important information for new students
Information for new masters students
The studies of the academic year 2023-2024 start during the orientation week on August 28 to September 1, 2023. Participation in the orientation week is important for the smooth start of the studies. The orientation week programme varies between fields and schools. See the programme as per your targeted degree.
Check the schedule on the below:
- Master's students of ENG (Energy in Buildings and Built Environment & Energy Conversion Processes). The orientation week schedule (by clicking the link, it opens a new website).
- Master's students of CHEM (Industrial Energy Processes). The orientation week schedule (by clicking the link, it opens a new website).
- Master's students of ELEC (Energy Systems and Markets). The orientation week schedule (by clicking the link, it opens a new website).
The orientation week includes an event with all new AAE students. The event is on Tuesday 29th of August, Otakaari 4. The schedule of the meeting on the below:
14.00 Programme director's greeting, room 215
14.30 Major-specific info sessions:
- Industrial Energy Processes, room 201
- Energy in Buildings and Build Environment, room 215
- Energy Conversion Processes, room 150
- Energy Systems and Markets, room 202
The event will end around 15.30.