Take care of good hand hygiene during the flu season
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added to lobbies of Otaniemi campus buildings.
It’s important to take care of good hand hygiene during the flu season. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added to lobbies of Otaniemi campus buildings. You are also advised not to shake hands.
- Keep your hands clean. Wash your hands every time you arrive to work, before eating, smoking, using snuff and when leaving work.
- The best way to wash your hands is to use warm water and liquid soap.
- Use hand sanitizer if washing with water and liquid soap is not possible, unless you are instructed to do otherwise at your work.
- When using hand sanitizer, take the amount needed to clean your hands throughout.
- If you use disposable gloves, remove them without touching the outer surface of the gloves: proper disposal of disposable gloves.
- Do not touch your face or nose with protective gloves or dirty hands.
- Wash hands after removing protective gloves.
Read more news
”What, where, why…?”- a morning spent at the Department of Applied Physics from a child’s perspective“Bring your child to work day” 2023 took place on 24. November at the Department of Applied Physics- read what children thought of the event
'You are entrepreneurial when you see a problem as an opportunity, instead of avoiding it as a threat. A can-do attitude is also an entrepreneurial skill.'
Experts shared their insights how microchips continue to advance our technological capabilities, foster innovation, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
When you think about the powerhouses ensuring our societal and economical success, universities may not be the first thing to pop into mind. It's clear that a university's basic function is to provide education and advance scientific research, but what else is there?