Take care of good hand hygiene during the flu season
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added to lobbies of Otaniemi campus buildings.
It’s important to take care of good hand hygiene during the flu season. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added to lobbies of Otaniemi campus buildings. You are also advised not to shake hands.
- Keep your hands clean. Wash your hands every time you arrive to work, before eating, smoking, using snuff and when leaving work.
- The best way to wash your hands is to use warm water and liquid soap.
- Use hand sanitizer if washing with water and liquid soap is not possible, unless you are instructed to do otherwise at your work.
- When using hand sanitizer, take the amount needed to clean your hands throughout.
- If you use disposable gloves, remove them without touching the outer surface of the gloves: proper disposal of disposable gloves.
- Do not touch your face or nose with protective gloves or dirty hands.
- Wash hands after removing protective gloves.
Read more news
The first batch of Aalto Digital Creatives program participants are ready to take their business ideas further.
If people were machines, we would marvel at their robust features for energy regulation, self-repair and auto-enhancement. Read the new blog post by psychotherapist Liisa Uusitalo-Arola!