Take care of good hand hygiene during the flu season
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added to lobbies of Otaniemi campus buildings.
It’s important to take care of good hand hygiene during the flu season. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added to lobbies of Otaniemi campus buildings. You are also advised not to shake hands.
- Keep your hands clean. Wash your hands every time you arrive to work, before eating, smoking, using snuff and when leaving work.
- The best way to wash your hands is to use warm water and liquid soap.
- Use hand sanitizer if washing with water and liquid soap is not possible, unless you are instructed to do otherwise at your work.
- When using hand sanitizer, take the amount needed to clean your hands throughout.
- If you use disposable gloves, remove them without touching the outer surface of the gloves: proper disposal of disposable gloves.
- Do not touch your face or nose with protective gloves or dirty hands.
- Wash hands after removing protective gloves.
Read more news
Space 21 open door events, monthly morning coffees, welcome all Aalto community to come and have a cup of coffee in a good company in the living room of radical creativity
Membership allows you to become part of the unique Aalto University ecosystem, which seamlessly connects companies and the university