Teaching Competence Assessment Committee (TCAC) - School of Business
The Teaching Competence Assessment Committee (TCAC) acts as an internal evaluator and gives a statement on the teaching competence (based on the teaching portfolio, and teaching demonstration and interview concerning teaching competence) in recruitment and advancement processes. The statement is given to the Departmental Committee.
Members of the School's Teaching Competence Assessment Committee
- Tiina Ritvala, Assistant Dean of Teaching and Education (Chair)
- Sami Torstila, Associate Professor, Department of Finance (Vice Chair)
- Juhani Vaivio, Professor, Department of Accounting
- Mitri Kitti, Senior University Lecturer, Department of Economics
- Marjo-Riitta Diehl, Assoc. Professor, Department of Management Studies
- Sanna-Katriina Asikainen, Assoc. Professor Department of Marketing
- Yong Liu, Assoc. Professor, Department of Information and Service Management
- Maura Ratia, Pedagogical Specialist
- Christa Uusi-Rauva, University Lecturer, specialist in business teaching
- Student representative appointed by KY, 2022: Kim Jokinen (Jenni Lehtinen)
The student representative is appointed for each occasion from among the members of the Academic Affairs Committee (KOVA) by the KY Executive Board member responsible for Academic Affairs.