Teaching Competence Committee (TCC)
The Teaching Competence Committee (TCC) acts as an internal evaluator and gives a statement on the teaching competence (based on the teaching portfolio, and teaching demonstration and interview concerning teaching competence) in recruitment and adancement processes. The statement is given to the Departmental Committee.
Members of the School's Teaching Competence Committee
- Tiina Ritvala, Assistant Dean of Teaching and Education (Chair)
- Sami Torstila, Associate Professor, Dept. of Finance (Vice Chair)
- Juhani Vaivio, Professor, Department of Accounting
- Mitri Kitti, Senior University Lecturer, Department of Economics
- Marjo-Riitta Diehl, Assoc. Professor, Department of Management Studies
- Sanna-Katriina Asikainen, Assoc. Professor Department of Marketing
- Pekka Malo, Professor, Department of Information and Service Management
- Riikka Evans, Pedagogical Specialist
- Christa Uusi-Rauva, University Lecturer, specialist in business teaching
- Student representative appointed by KY, 2022: Kim Jokinen (Jenni Lehtinen)
The student representative is appointed for each occasion from among the members of the Academic Affairs Committee (KOVA) by the KY Executive Board member responsible for Academic Affairs.