International Advisory Board
On October 1st, 2020 Dean Timo Korkeamäki invited the International Advisory Board, comprising international experts from the world of business and higher education, to support the development of the operations of the School of Business.
The members of the School of Business International Advisory Board:
- Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger, Rector, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Pia Höök, Vice President of Culture, Skanska (until spring 2022)
- Robert Kennedy, Former Dean, Nanyang Technological University
- Rajeev Suri, Former CEO, Nokia
- Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Board professional (from April 2022)
- Daniel Traca, Dean, Nova School of Business and Economics
The main goal is to bring the School of Business closer to our international peers in learning, research, and societal impact. The School of Business has long been looking for benchmarks and best practices from other countries, and the activities of the group is moving this work forward. We at School of Business will gain new knowledge of the international labour market and how to prepare our students for it. We look forward to ideas to improve both our curriculum and our international appeal.
The International Advisory Board will meet twice a year, with one virtual meeting and another one at the School of Business in Otaniemi, Espoo (Finland).
‘Aalto University School of Business deserves more attention both internationally and in Finland,’ says the new member of the School's International Advisory Board.