Sweden is one of Finland’s most important trading partners, and therefore Swedish proficiency is crucial in the world of work. In fact, the value of Swedish skills is second only to English, and the higher the position applied for, the greater the importance of Swedish in career advancement. The importance of Swedish in working life has risen still further due to increased Nordic integration. Additionally, public servants in positions requiring an academic degree and located in bilingual jurisdictions are required by law to possess the Swedish skills necessary for their field.
Loading table of contents
ARTS, BIZ, CHEM, ENG, ELEC, SCI
Swedish for International Students
- LC-5771 Swedish for International Students 1A
- LC-5772 Swedish for International Students 1B
- 5623-2A Swedish as a Foreign Language 2A (provided by Hanken School of Economics)
- 5623-2B Swedish as a Foreign Language 2B (provided by Hanken School of Economics)
- 5623-2C Swedish as a Foreign Language 2C (provided by Hanken School of Economics)
Courses on Level CEFR B1-C1
Select Suomeksi or På svenskaabove.