European Researchers' Night: Unite! smart cities – by and for the citizens
On European Researchers' Night the Unite! alliance and Aalto University invite you to learn about the transition to sustainable and climate-neutral cities by 2030.
Free webinar training series on research data management and open science
Our objective is to enhance open science competencies in the partner universities and wider in the society. Aalto University’s Research Data Management Network and Data Agents organise a free webinar training series on research data management and open science to everyone and invite researchers, students and service staff from Unite! universities to take part. Aalto’s Data Agents are a group of research-oriented Aalto employees who support researchers and students in questions related to research data management. In the past academic year, the training series attracted already more than 2,800 registrations. Webinar topics include e.g. legal aspects of research data, reproducibility of science, responsible conduct of research, and current trends in academic publishing.
Related news on open science
- Unite! fosters open science and builds a community of open science support persons
- Unite! presents its strategic roadmap towards open science in the digital age
- Reshaping science by Rubén Vicente-Saez
- Unite! staff gathered to define an open science and innovation roadmap
- The Unite! Bootcamp on Open Science and Innovation closes after a successful 2-day meeting