|Mon - Thu:||7:45-20:00|
|Sat - Sun:||Closed|
About the building
The building completed in 2003 has five auditoriums, laboratories, a library and a restaurant. Maarintie 8 uses district heating and solar power as energy sources. The roof has a 122,4 kW solar power plant with a calculated annual production of 100 MWh.
Designed by Arkkitehtitoimisto HKP Oy.
In the building:
- School of Science Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
- Some School of Electrical Engineering Department of Electronics and Nanoengineering
- Some School of Electrical Engineering Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation activities
- Some School of Electrical Engineering Department of Communications and Networking activities
- AScI Aalto Science Institute
- AVP Aalto Ventures Program
- Student restaurant TUAS