Guidance office hours
Visiting address: Undergraduate centre, Otakaari 1, room Y199a, Otaniemi campus. Find us on the map.
Opening hours: Monday–Friday, 12.00–15.00 (no appointments in advance needed)
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +358 29 442 9280 (open Mon–Fri 9.00–11.00 and 12.00–15.00)
Starting Point is an approachable service where you can ask about anything; we’ll direct you to the right place.
Starting Point takes care of e.g.
- student status certificates
- official transcripts of records (you can download an official digitally-signed transcript of records from Sisu)
- name and address changes in the student register (you can change your address, phone number and email yourself in Sisu)
Visiting address: Ekonominaukio 1, room Y115.
At HelpDesk you can get advice on practical questions concerning your studies and right to study, such as:
- Graduation and diplomas
- Application for extension to the right to study
- Application for readmission
- The Flexible Study Rights Agreement (JOO)
- Non-degree studies
Personal study counselling by appointment (see contact information below).
If you are having technical questions about your personal study plan or course registration in Sisu you can send us an email or attend Sisu clinics on Zoom. You can join the clinic at any time during the session. The questions are answered in Finnish and English.
Email address: [email protected]
Wed at 14.30-15.30
Thu at 13-14
The Starting Point of Wellbeing offers students advice and guidance on services related to wellbeing. Read more here.
School of Business Learning Services
P.O. Box 21210
Graduation and general study affairs
KY on kauppatieteiden opiskelijoiden yhdistys Aalto-yliopistosta. Kaikki Aalto-yliopiston Kauppakorkeakoulun tutkinto-opiskelijat voivat liittyä KY:hyn.