Hybrid way of working
Tips to maintain togetherness and team spirit
Read what you can do to keep your team happy and motivated.
Arrange common team meetings
- Book regular, weekly / biweekly meetings
- Leave time to ask, "how are you doing?" in the beginning of meetings
- Encourage everyone to be active during the meetings
- Utilize "Team Charter“ to agree on team practices
- Mix in some more lighthearted activities
- Reserve "team time" or "manager time“ meetings, were anybody can jump in
Arrange formal virtual forums
- Have group discussions according to themes or issues
- Have groups for sharing success stories, experience and learnings
- Arrange ideation and chatting sessions and possibility to work together virtually
Arrange informal online groups - coffee room discussions
- Have common morning or afternoon coffee breaks
- Provide time for informal chit-chat
Book one-to-one meetings
- Be active in keeping in touch with your colleagues online. Practice the use of digital tools.
- Stay connected regularly with each other to ask, "how are you doing?"