How to access ACRIS
On this pageLoading table of contents
Who can access ACRIS
All members of staff in academic and research related posts along doctoral students will have automatically ACRIS accounts set up for them. The information is synchronized from HR and student information systems.
ACRIS account rights are based on the study right and/or the contract recorded in the personnel information system and thus only accessible if you have valid work contract or study right.
ACRIS accounts may be requested for other members of staff (such as support staff) by emailing [email protected]
ACRIS is a web-based system and can be accessed from anywhere.
How to access ACRIS in campus areas
- Log in with your Aalto identifier and password at https://acris.aalto.fi/
How to access ACRIS outside campus areas
- Login in to https://acris.aalto.fi using Aalto VPN connection (e.g. Cisco AnyConnect). Please see Aalto-IT's instructions on how to connect to VPN network. IT's instructions also includes instructions on installing Cisco AnyConnect on personal devices
- Once a VPN connection is established, use your Aalto IT identifier and password to log into ACRIS
Can doctoral candidates (i.e. postgraduate students) who do not work at Aalto, log into ACRIS?
Yes, starting from 2019 their information will be synchronized automatically from Oodi to ACRIS. This applies to doctoral students:
- Who have started their studies in 2010 or later.
- Who have enrolled as attendees.
- All the doctoral students who have already authorized ACRIS support to transfer their information to ACRIS.
If you do not want your information transferred to ACRIS or if you have started your studies earlier than 2010 and do want to transfer your information to ACRIS, please contact [email protected] or your school's student services.
Back to ACRIS instructions index and ACRIS instructions main page:
This page compiles all ACRIS instructions. ACRIS, Aalto Current Research Information System, is the research information management system of Aalto University. Information is displayed in the public portal Research.aalto.fi.
Aalto Current Research Information System (ACRIS) is Aalto University’s research information management system. The system contains information about the up-to-date research and artistic activities of the university. These activities are shown through the public portal Research.aalto.fi.