How to access ACRIS
Who can access ACRIS
All staff members in academic and research-related positions, as well as doctoral students, automatically have ACRIS accounts set up for them. Information is synchronized from HR and student information systems.
ACRIS account rights are based on study rights and/or contracts recorded in the personnel information system, making it accessible only to those with valid work contracts or study rights.
Other staff members, such as support staff, may request ACRIS accounts by emailing [email protected].
ACRIS is a web-based system and can be accessed from anywhere.
How to access ACRIS on campus
- Log in with your Aalto identifier and password at https://acris.aalto.fi/
How to access ACRIS outside campus
- Connect to the Aalto VPN network (e.g., Cisco AnyConnect).Please see Aalto-IT's instructions on how to connect to the VPN network, which also include guidelines for installing Cisco AnyConnect on personal devices.
- Once a VPN connection is established, use your Aalto IT identifier and password to log into ACRIS at https://acris.aalto.fi/.
Can doctoral students not emploeyd by Aalto access ACRIS?
Yes, as of 2019, their information is automatically synchronized from Sisu to ACRIS. This applies to doctoral students:
- Who started their studies in 2010 or later.
- Who have enrolled as attendees.
- All doctoral students who have previously authorized ACRIS support to transfer their information to ACRIS.
If you do not want your information transferred to ACRIS, or if you started your studies before 2010 and wish to transfer your information to ACRIS, please contact [email protected] or your school's student services.
Back to ACRIS instructions index and ACRIS instructions main page:
This page compiles all ACRIS instructions. ACRIS, Aalto Current Research Information System, is the research information management system of Aalto University. Information is displayed in the public portal Research.aalto.fi.
Aalto Current Research Information System (ACRIS) is Aalto University’s research information management system. The system contains up-to-date information about the research and artistic activities of the university. These activities are shown through the public portal Research.aalto.fi.