Booking of spaces and objects
Here you can book spaces and objects for teaching, research and support activities.
Other booking systems:
All those with an Aalto ID are entitled to use e-mail and calendar. You can use Aalto cloud e-mail and calendar also with webmail.
Aalto Research & Teaching Infrastructure booking system
Create a project, find interesting resources, then reserve them by selecting dates from their calendars.
- Search first-approach – find the most suitable space for your need
- Space categorizations and Building lists
- Ability to browse space calendars to find open slots.
- Descriptions and photos of spaces
- Room features and equipment details
- Responsive user interface, device independent
- Use of system is split into two user interfaces: 1. Search and book for available spaces, 2. Admin UI
- Search and book UI is targeted for day-to-day use to provide an easy and intuitive booking tool
- User group: Aalto staff
- Admin UI provides more features, such as:
- schedule views for teachers
- building based listings of bookings
- week/day-based status views (configurable by user)
- Reporting features for invoicing
- Maintenance and administration of master data (limited to admin users only)
- Curriculum planning support module (limited access for LES planners and coordinators)
You can also book other objects with the system – please contact us if you wish to add any objects to be booked:
For meeting room bookings, MS Outlook is the recommended tool. Also remember Aalto Space!
If you have any questions or you are experiencing problems, please send a service request here: [email protected]