AaltoAPUA helpline 050 4646462
The AaltoAPUA number can be contacted whenever in need of assistance. But in emergency situations, call 112.
- 050 46 46 462 domestic calls
- +358 50 46 46 462 from abroad
The helpline is open 24/7 year-round and provides assistance in both Finnish and English. AaltoAPUA is intended for non-ermergencies and can be used by anyone working at the university.
The helpline will pass on your request for assistance to the correct people or organisation:
- the university service unit in question,
- property maintenance company,
- guards, etc.
Call the operator (Elisa) and AaltoAPUA if your phone is missing or stolen.
When calling the helpline, please
- state your name,
- give your location,
- give your unit’s or your supervisor’s name,
- give a clear explanation of why you are calling,
- do not hang up the call until you are directed to do so.
Please note that the helpline is not a replacement for Finland’s national emergency number 112. In case of emergency (fire, sudden bouts of illness, etc.) contact the national emergency number 112!