Welcome to the 3rd online Unite! Dialogue event, hosted by INP Grenoble
After Aalto University and University of Lisbon, Grenoble is hosting the work of reflection and advancement on Unite!, an innovative project in the field of engineering training and the development of European citizenship.
This 3rd Dialogue will allow the general public during its session on Tuesday, March 9th at 10 am (Finnish time) to learn about the latest developments of Unite!. Two speakers will elaborate the concepts of "European values and innovation":
- Constance Chevallier Govers, professor at the Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA), for the theme "European Universities and European Values"
- Stephane Hubac, ST Microelectronics, researcher in manufacturing sciences, for the theme "Technology, responsible citizenship and impact on engineering and Phd’s program"
Since its creation in November 2019, Unite! has already led concrete actions. A few examples are:
- As first of several joint programmes within Unite! the joint master's degree program specialized in engineering and data sciences (CoDaS) starts in autumn 2021. Further Joint Programmes are currently planned.
- Unite! offers a Virtual Exchange Credit Programme in the field of Energy (30 online courses, of which Aalto offers 11). Further credit programmes of this kind are currently developed.
- The Unite! International Project Week is a growing family of short-term exchange programs with an challenge-based educational concept: it started in 2020 with INSPIRED. And since 2021 also includes the programme ULisses.
- Unite! is one of four European university alliances to participate in the EUniQ project, thereby contributing to a future framework for quality assurance for European universities.