Unite! gets ready for its second phase at the 6th Dialogue event in Torino
Politecnico di Torino (PoliTO) is hosting the VI Unite! Dialogue from the 20th until the 22nd of September, bringing together the activities developed in the Unite! Erasmus+ and the H2020 pilot phases. The alliance has in July been granted funding for the next 4 years. The activities of the Unite! H2020 pilot will be one of the main Dialogue topics, with the ambitious aim of bringing together the Alliance’s Education and Research&Innovation communities for the first time.
There are three open events at the core of the Dialogue:
- the “Unite! present and future impact” roundtables involving external stakeholders;
- the “Unite! common R&I agenda and action plan” roundtables, presenting the UNITE.H2020 strategy and ongoing joint pilot actions;
- the roundtable on the perspectives of collaboration among Alliances related to the CLUSTER network, the cradle of Unite!.
In addition, the Dialogue will include the Presidents & Rectors’ Strategic Workshop and a series of Board meetings: The Governing Platform, the Steering Committee, the Unite! Students organization (SURE!), and the Academic Forum. The program is completed with Task Force and Work Package meetings as well as a Poster session.
Access the program of the VI Unite! Dialogue:
Previous Unite! Dialogues
Unite! Dialogues are the key format to raise the visibility of Unite! in the member universities and their ecosystems, and to disseminate the Unite! vision among university faculty, staff and students. Previous Dialogues were:.
- 11th-14th February 2020: Espoo-Helsinki, hosted by Aalto University (Aalto)
- 30th September 2020: Lisboa, hosted by Universidade de Lisboa (ULisboa)
- 8th-10th March 2021: Grenoble, hosted by Grenoble INP graduate school of engineering and management, University Grenoble Alpes (Grenoble INP-UGA)
- 29th-30th November and 1st December 2021: Barcelona, hosted by Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech (UPC)
- 8th-10th March and 13th -15th June 2022: Stockholm, hosted by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
Unite! University Alliance
Aalto University is a member of Unite! alliance together with six other European universities. Unite! will create a new model for European university education by strengthening the mobility of students and staff, and fostering the quality, inclusiveness and competitiveness of European higher education. Unite! is one of the European University Alliances funded by the European Commission.