Traceability - Digitally Circular webinar
Traceability of materials will provide the transparency needed in the supply chain to create opportunities for economically feasible use of recyclate.
In this #DigitallyCircular, we will hear about solutions for end-to-end material traceability.
Join the webinar to hear from:
- Emilia Koski, Head of Corporate Responsibility @ Tokmanni - traceability in the garment supply chain
- Shahriare Mahmood, Director of Sustainability @Spinnova - traceability in the supply chain for cellulose-based materials in the textile industry
- Tomasz Szuba, CEO @Venturis HoReCa - tracking the food/waste streams in restaurants to optimize food usage and prevent loss.
- Matti Järveläinen, CEO @Collo Oy - real-time transparency of industrial liquid processes
- Kaisa Vehmas, Senior Scientist @VTT - Smart Tags for Improving Consumer @ in Food Value Chain
Book your seat here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/traceability-digitally-circular-webinar-tickets-128754864265?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch&keep_tld=1
About the organizers:
Taival is a new type of advisory company working at the intersection of strategy, technology, design, and circular economy. We believe consulting as we know it doesn't work. That's why we use an untraditional approach: dynamic, co-creative, and outcome-oriented.
EIT Digital, EIT Raw Materials, EIT Climate-KIC, and EIT Food - The European Institute of Innovation and Technology is an independent EU Body created by the European Union in 2008 to strengthen Europe's ability to innovate. The EIT is an integral part of Horizon 2020, the EU's Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.
Co-organizers: NewCo, Maria 01, Sweco, Aalto University, University of Tampere and Business Tampere