Studies in the School of Business for exchange students
This information is directed to incoming exchange students at Otaniemi campus. Incoming exchange students at Mikkeli Campus can find information on Mikkeli specific page.
Aalto University School of Business offers several Master's degree programs in English and dozens of courses in English on bachelor level. Most of the courses lectured in English at the School of Business are available for you. There are however some courses that might have restrictions or quotas.
In the course catalogue, you will be able to get to course description by clicking on the course code.
Note when choosing courses:
- Our semester is divided into five teaching periods. We recommend dividing your workload evenly into various periods (for example 2-3 courses or 12-18 ECTS per teaching period).
- Please pay attention to the prerequisites of the courses.
- A full workload at Aalto University is 30 ECTS per semester
- Bachelor students are allowed to take master level courses if they fulfil the possible prerequisites and there are places available.
- CEMS students are advised to check the full listing of available CEMS courses from the global CEMS website.
List of courses taught in English 2023-2024 (Updated 30 January)
Note that the course list is subject to change.