Wireless Signal Processing
The Wireless Signal Processing research group applies signal processing techniques to wireless communication systems. In general, the research falls under the physical layer of wireless communications, studying how wireless signals get from one place to another over the air in the most efficient way and without interfering with other transmissions.
- Transceiver algorithms for 5G-6G wireless communication systems
- Massive multiple-input multiple-output antenna systems
- Visible light communications
- Integration of satellite and terrestrial communications
- Wireless communications and control