Find instructions on how to teach online or hybrid, and how to use our digital learning platforms. Also, find general guidelines and policies concerning teaching.
Information on coronavirus
On this page (updated 15 June 2023) you will find the most important guidelines related to the coronavirus situation. Supplementary information and relevant links are at the bottom of this page.
- Please pay close attention to health security and exercise good hand hygiene.
- Do not come to the campus if feeling respiratory infection symptoms.
- COVID-19 vaccines effectively prevent severe forms of the disease and curb the spread of the virus. We hope that as many members of the Aalto community as possible will protect themselves and others by taking the vaccine. More information on vaccinations for residents of Helsinki.
- The campus may be fully utilised.
- Students can use the self-study spaces by reserving a workspace via the Aalto Space app.
You can find up-to-date news, contact information, chat and instructions of frequently used IT services at IT-help hub: accounts, passwords, email, MFA, vpn, printing, teams, zoom, VDI and guidelines how to procure workstations and phones.