Registering external publications and disclaiming content in ACRIS
How to register external publications in ACRIS
Aalto researchers have the possibility of registering publications in ACRIS that are published prior to the researcher's affiliation with the university. This is beneficial if you want to show your complete publication listing in your the research portal profile or your CV in ACRIS.
Note! Remember to use the affiliation of an external organization instead of your Aalto affiliation.
- Import research output to ACRIS
- Remove all the internal Aalto affiliations and add the external organisation affiliation.
- Add the organisational unit Not published at Aalto University
- Please do not upload the full-texts of non-Aalto publications into ACRIS.
- Save status For validation and Save the record.
- ACRIS staff will validate your entry and after that it will be visible in the public portal.
Disclaiming the research content
If you find research content in your publication list that is not related to your person or if you find a duplicate publication, press the little gear wheel button and select Disclaim content. Please write a short description why you are disclaiming this research output (e.g. "not mine")
Back to ACRIS instructions index and ACRIS instructions main page:
All ACRIS instructions
This page compiles all ACRIS instructions. ACRIS, Aalto Current Research Information System, is the research information management system of Aalto University. Information is displayed in the public portal Research.aalto.fi.
Aalto Current Research Information System (ACRIS) is Aalto University’s research information management system. The system contains up-to-date information about the research and artistic activities of the university. These activities are shown through the public portal Research.aalto.fi.