Opening a resource mailbox in Mac Outlook
You can add a resource mailbox to Mac Outlook as a separate account, alongside your personal mailbox.
1. Open Outlook.
2. In the Outlook menu, select Preferences.
3. Open Accounts.
4. Select your own Aalto e-mail account (if you have several accounts in Outlook), and click Advanced.
5. In the window that opens, select Delegates from the top.
6. The lowest item in the view is called Open these additional mailboxes, click the + character shown below this.
7. In the window that opens, find the desired box from the directory and select it. Finally, click OK.
8. Close the settings and return to Outlook. The resource mailbox you added is now available on the bar in the left corner.
Alternatively, you can also go to File > Open > Shared Mailbox, to open a shared or delegated mailbox.