Hybrid teaching at Aalto University - tips and tools
With hybrid teaching we mean teaching situations or sessions, where simultaneously some students or teachers are present online while some are present physically. Find tips and instructions on how to set up a hybrid teaching session!
Find instructions at opit.aalto.fi on topics like:
- What is hybrid teaching and when to use it?
- Checklist for hybrid teaching - before, during and after the session
- Example structure on hybrid teaching
- How to engage students?
- Hybrid teaching tools and spaces
- What type of support is available for setting up hybrid teaching
This service is organised by LES Teacher Services.