Changing the sender’s address (Outlook and Webmail)
If you have been granted access rights to a resource mailbox or the sending rights to another user’s mailbox, you can send messages in the name of these addresses.
If you want the message sent to be stored in messages sent by the resource mailbox or another user’s mailbox, log in to the mailbox in question instead of your own one, and send the message from there. (see Opening a resource mailbox in Webmail).
1. Log in to Webmail at https://outlook.office.com
2. Select a new message (+New)
3. Click on item ...
4. From the menu that opens, select Show From whereby the From: field will be displayed in the message window.
5. With the right mouse button, click your own address in the From: field, and select Remove.
6. Here, type the address in whose name you want to send the message (in the example the address is [email protected]), and send the finished message as usual.
In Windows Outlook
- Open a new message by clicking New Email.
- Go to the Options tab and, in the Show Fields field, click From (see image below).
6. The address will remain in the memory of your Outlook and is now ready for use.