Adding CV to your ACRIS profile
You can choose from four different CV types in ACRIS. In addition, you can upload your resume as pdf (TENK CV as Word-document). It is up to you what information from ACRIS you use to build your CV, and which qualifications and accomplishments you want to emphasise.
- TENK CV - Template for researcher's curriculum vitae. The Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity (TENK), Universities Finland UNIFI and the Rectors' Conference of Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences Arene ry and the Research Council of Finland (Academy of Finland) have together drafted a model curriculum vitae that complies with good scientific practice. This CV template can be used to export selected data from ACRIS to Word, where additional content can be added.
- Europass CV – A standardized personal portfolio used across Europe. Send selected ACRIS content to the Europass site to generate a Europass format CV and add additional content.
- Public CV – You can set one of these CV types as public. It will be showcased on the public portal (research.aalto.fi) once published.
- Private CV – Export selected ACRIS data to Word or PDF, visible only to you, related CV editors, and ACRIS administrators.
Creating a new CV:
- Log in to ACRIS at https://acris.aalto.fi and click the "Add content" button.
- Press the small + next to "Curriculum Vitae" in the pop-up window.
- Choose a CV template and proceed to the editor.
- Add or remove content types as desired. Certain content types only appear if you've created contributions in specific categories.
All the CVs are available for download as a PDF-document. The published Public CV-type will be also visible in the public portal Research.aalto.fi.
Editable CVs are listed under the Curricula Vitae section in ACRIS and can be deleted by clicking the red cross in the CV editing scree
Back to ACRIS instructions index and ACRIS instructions main page:
This page compiles all ACRIS instructions. ACRIS, Aalto Current Research Information System, is the research information management system of Aalto University. Information is displayed in the public portal Research.aalto.fi.
Aalto Current Research Information System (ACRIS) is Aalto University’s research information management system. The system contains up-to-date information about the research and artistic activities of the university. These activities are shown through the public portal Research.aalto.fi.