Adding a profile picture in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Teams)
You can add your own photo as a profile picture if you wish. When you add a photo, it is visible in all Office software and for all Aalto users in email messages as well as in the search functions in email. Adding a profile picture can be done at webmail https://outlook.office.com.
Please, do not add any pictures that may be offensive to other people.
Adding a profile picture
The photo needs to be smaller than 4 MB and a png, jpg, or gif file.
- Sign in to webmail at https://outlook.office.com with your Aalto email address and password.
- Select the circle (that shows your initials or your picture) in the upper right-hand corner .
- Select the three dots ... and My Office profile.
- Click the camera that is on the circle that shows your initials or your picture.
- Change your photo in the pop-up that appears.
Note! It might take hours before the picture is updated to all places.
Aalto students and employees can use the Microsoft 365 services (includes OneDrive, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) on their work and home devices.
Install Office 365