Abstract submission for ITICAT2023
The abstract submission portal has been opened. The abstracts received before 8th of June will be fully evaluated, whilst, those abstracts received after 8th of June will be only possible to be arranged as poster presentations. The deadline for the abstract submission is 30th of June.
The abstract submission to ITICAT2023 has been opened.
- Please submit your abstract under the seven topics listed in the form.
- Submissions from other fields are welcome for all the colleagues in catalysis over the world. Nevertheless, an abstract will only be considered as a poster submission, if it cannot be catalogued in the six topics of the workshop.
- Please use the template given and submit in MS Word format (.doc or .docx). The abstract, including images, should be no more than one page.
- NOTE! The file name must be given as "topic number-lastname_firstname-title".
- The size of the file should be less than 4 MB.