Win a trip to Berlin with ideas pitching competition
Falling Walls Finland Lab is less than a month away. There are still 2 weeks left to sign up if you’re interested pitching your research or business idea with a chance to win a trip to Berlin to compete in the international final. If you’re interested you can sign up at the falling walls website by the 5 September.
If you are interested in watching but not taking part, the final of Falling Walls Finland Lab will be taking place at Design Factory, Otaniemi 19.9.2019 at 11.00 and it's open to the public! There is a coffee service at the event, please let us know if you are attending. Registration here
- Present your research project, business plan or social initiative – in just 3 minutes!
- Get involved in exciting discussions and network with fellow innovators and experts from different disciplines.
WHO CAN APPLY
- We are looking for great ideas from all fields!
- Apply now if you are a Bachelor or Master student, PhD candidate, post-doc, young professional or entrepreneur.
- Apply online
- Application deadline: 5 September
- A trip to Berlin, Germany (travel & accommodation covered).
- Participation in the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November 2019. The Finale winner gets to speak once more on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2019, receives a cash prize, & the opportunity to win a six month Virtual Residency with Nature Careers of the global publisher Springer Nature.
- A ticket for the prestigious Falling Walls Conference, where leaders from science, industry, and policy-making meet and discuss which walls will fall next in science and society.
Aalto University and Technology Academy Finland (TAF) are together hosting the Falling Walls Lab Finland.