Open University student: Aalto University student information system will change in August 2021
How does the system change affect Open University students?
- Registrations for Open University courses and exams will continue to be done in the Aimo service.
- All results and other information of Open University students will be automatically transferred from WebOodi to Sisu. There may be delays in the registration of results in August-September.
- You can log in to Sisu with your Aalto user ID. In Sisu a student can view his/her grades and download a transcript of records. If you need an official, signed transcript, please contact Open University [email protected].
- WebOodi will be available for students until 30 July 2021.
- 31 July – 8 August there will be a service break when neither system will be available. During this time no grades will be registered and it is not possible to download transcripts.
- The information and instructions on Open University webpages will be updated during August.
Read more about Sisu on Aalto University webpages.
You’ll find Sisu user instructions for Aalto University students on the Sisu HELP pages.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact the Open University Office.