Do you want to know more about global marketing?
Join the evening course at Open University in Autumn!
In this course Global Marketing Management students focuse on these themes:
- Global Brand management, brand and product portfolio analysis.
- Digital marketing in a global context.
- Customer experience and service design in an international/global context.
- Communication guidelines for a competitive presentation.
The course is practice-oriented. Upon completion of the course, students should know how to:
- prepare a global product launch and marketing campaign
- analyse market-and customer-related data
- collaborate in culturally diverse teams
- communicate effectively in an international setting
- make a competitive presentation (written and oral)
Read more about the course Global Marketing Management.
This September will be a start of building a new connection between disciplines as Sebastian Schlecht takes on the position as the professor of practice in Sound in Virtual Reality.
Aalto Thesis is a newly launched model for an integrated project-based and work-life oriented Master’s Thesis, executed as a part of a multidisciplinary student team.